Registration and Waitlist Now Closed! Hope you may join us in 2023.
Come celebrate the Fall season of transformation with your breast cancer "sisters" at Craigville Retreat Center in Centerville, MA.
Craigville Retreat Center sits on a bluff overlooking the salt marsh of Nantucket Sound with private access to Craigville Beach, a natural setting for relaxation, introspection and a sense of well-being.
Salt marsh trail hikes and beach walks, expressive/healing arts sessions and relaxing with your "sisters" old and new are some of the adventures awaiting us at the 2022 Fall Retreat Weekend.
- Register by Sept. 23, 2022
- Limited to 18 participants subject to COVID guidelines
- Participants must be fully COVID vaccinated/boosted and self-test negative to attend
Cost: $380* include:
- 2 nights lodging at The Manor which sits on the bluff looking onto Craigville Beach. Double occupancy (2 people/room) bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. The Manor will be our meeting space for the weekend.
- Meals from Friday dinner to Sunday lunch served in the dining room at the Craigville Inn, a short walk from The Manor. Home-made, delicious, and healthy meals plus a salad bar will be provided. Most food allergies and dietary restrictions can be accommodated.
- Salt marsh trail hikes; nature trail walks through the Village; beach walks on Craigville Beach
- Expressive and healing arts sessions
- Experience the old world charm of the Village of Craigville as it celebrates the 150th anniversary of the founding of the Christian Camp Meeting Association (CCMA) in 1872.