Give Pink 2018
We are thankful to our donors and foundations for their generosity in support of our mission to support, empower and enhance the quality of life for women of all stages of breast cancer through adventure based support opportunities in a retreat environment.
- Your donation helped us reach more women, getting them out to play in nature while connecting with each other.
- Your donation provided scholarships to those who otherwise could not attend Adventure Weekend or one of our Breast Cancer Retreats.
- Your contribution assisted our program to remain strong, empowering women to discover their own strengths as they move from surviving to thriving after breast cancer.
With gratitude, you have “changed lives” and “deeply transformed” the lives of women living after breast cancer!
Celebrates support, hope and healing
- Susan Lacroix - NHGives
- Cheryl Collins - NHGives
- Susan Joy Sager
- Deborah Tranfaglia - NHGives
- Wendy Collins - In honor of Cheryl Collins
- Cynthia Sarlo
- Susan Lacroix - NHGives
- Cynthia Cote - NHGives
- Janice Ramaska
- Sue Ducharme - #GivingTuesday - In memory of Betty J Borry
- Cheryl Collins - #GivingTuesday - In memory of Laci Hanken, Linda Ridlon and all others who have passed on
- Kathleen Connor - #Giving Tuesday
- Cheryl Gosselin - In honor of Graceann Case
- Maryanne Fisher
- Nina Huber
- Mary Ellen Simmons
- Douglas and Dianne Beaton
- Cynthia Seavey
- Jody Blaney
- Diane Morin
Supports our adventure programming
- Cindy Skerry – NHGives - In honor of Wendy Cogswell “Officer Wendy”
- Wendy Cogswell - NHGives
- Jennifer Hoenig - Phillips Andover Fundraiser
- Pat Nelson
- Elizabeth Clarkson
- Maryse McConnell - #Giving Tuesday - In honor of Wendy Cogswell
- Cynthia Cote - In memory of our BJBBCR sisters
- Christine Landry
- Annie Card
- Deborah Tranfaglia
Funds 1 Adventure Weekend or BC Retreat
- Wendy Cogswell - #GivingTuesday - In honor of those sisters who have made my life fulfilling. Tortuga Lives!
Supports our scholarship fund
Leslie M Perrone - in memory of Donna Landerman
Brenda Baker - In honor of Cynthia Cote
Sally and Duncan Edwards - In honor of Pat Nelson
All the Facebook Donors who made a donation in honor of BJBBCR alumnae via Network for Good
Sustains our retreat programs
- Jeff Boyd - In honor of Pat Nelson
Special thanks to My Breast Cancer Support for their Scholarship Fund donations.
My Breast Cancer Support delivers tangible, practical, and emotional support to breast cancer patients on their individual paths to wellness and healing in the Greater Maine and NH Seacoast area. The BJBBCR Retreats have been an integral part of many patients’ journey to wellness. They provide women with the environment to share their experiences and continue on the path to their new normal. We are proud to have them as part of our resource network.
We thank the GWENDOLYN ELWELL FLANAGAN FOUNDATION for their continued generosity in awarding charitable grants to The Betty J Borry Breast Cancer Retreats in support of our mission and the healing power of nature.
Thanks to Newmarket High School Activities Association for their fundraising event in support of Betty J Borry Breast Cancer Retreats.
We appreciate your continued donation.