Come celebrate the Fall season of transformation with your breast cancer "sisters" at Cape Ann in Boston's North Shore. We will gather at Essex Woods on Conomo Point in Essex, MA.
Essex Woods is tucked amidst 16 acres of white pines and oaks, less than a mile from the ocean and surrounded by 250 acres of conservation land providing a natural setting for relaxation, introspection and a sense of well-being.
Woodland and salt marsh trail hikes, expressive/healing arts sessions and relaxing with your "sisters" old and new are some of the adventures awaiting us at the 2020 Fall Retreat Weekend.
- Register by Sept. 4, 2020
- Limited to 26 participants
We have cancelled our Retreat due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Cost: $290 include:
- 2 nights elegant dormitory style lodging with 1-3 per room with shared and private bathrooms.
- Meals from Friday dinner to Sunday lunch. The Essex Woods chef will create a fresh, healthy menu of gourmet meals to satisfy any appetite or dietary need.
- Fall foliage trail hikes through woodlands and salt marsh estuaries of the Essex River Basin on Conomo Point on Essex Bay
- Expressive and healing arts sessions
- Hot tub and wood fired sauna as well as an outdoor fire circle
- Download printable registration form.
- You may alternatively Register and Request a Scholarship.
- Cancellation Policy
- Waitlist Registration